The podcast series features interviews with:
- [Listen] Patricia Clay, a fisheries anthropologist with the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration
- [Listen] Judy Tso, owner and consultant of Aha Solutions
- [Listen] Kevin Bialy, an international program officer at the National Institutes of Health
- [Listen] Megan Hawkins, a cultural resource specialist with the Research Corporation of the University of Hawaii, where she is working with the US Army
- [Listen] Lee Cerveny, a research social scientist at the US Forest Service
- [Listen] Cheryl Levine, a social science analyst at the Department of Housing and Urban Development.